The highway to finish MAGA Republican management of the Home of Representatives runs via this handful of key districts. In 2020, Joe Biden gained the presidency and triumphed in congressional districts throughout the nation, and within the 2022 midterm elections, 18 of these congressional districts elected Republicans to the Home of Representatives.
That’s proper: simply 18 districts! And if we are able to flip simply 5 of them, we are able to ship Kevin McCarthy and Marjorie Taylor Greene to the minority and empower Democrats to legislate for an America that works for all of us. Scroll all the way down to the underside of this web page to see the complete checklist of the 18 weak GOP representatives who make up the Complicit Caucus.
What’s the Complicit Caucus?
We’re calling these 18 members of Congress the Complicit Caucus as a result of they’re complicit in empowering the MAGA extremists who run the Republican Celebration. And the extra we are able to expose them, the extra we are able to put together to defeat these weak Republicans of their swing districts across the nation. Listed below are the info about every of those reps:
- They signify a district that Democrats can win once more.
- Their constituents embody many Democrats and moderates—who can be appalled on the manner these representatives are enabling the MAGA agenda by supporting Kevin McCarthy, voting with Marjorie Taylor Greene, and appointing extremists to chair key committees—which is why we have to present that these representatives are NOT the moderates they masquerade as.
- Each week, the Complicit Caucus is enabling the MAGA agenda in methods which can be unpopular—and if we are able to name them out, we are able to construct up the grassroots vitality to defeat them.
How We Can Defeat the Complicit Caucus
We will all work collectively to reveal the Complicit Caucus, strain them on key votes, and lay the groundwork to defeat them in 2024. Listed below are just a few steps already underway—and the way we are able to take motion, particularly these of us who reside in these districts:
- Share the details about the Complicit Caucus’s voting document—you possibly can submit, ahead, and unfold the phrase concerning the evaluation performed by MoveOn that demonstrates the voting information of those members.
- You may demand that Republicans hold their palms off of Social Safety, Medicare, and different important applications—simply use this useful gizmo that makes it straightforward so that you can document a brief video message that we are able to submit and share to maintain creating momentum.
- You can begin a petition geared toward any of those Republicans—to demand they signify their constituents and buck GOP management, to name them out for allegiance to MAGA Republicans, or to perform no matter else is a precedence in your space. Some MoveOn members have began petitions demanding members of Congress maintain city halls and face their constituents immediately! Any petition you begin may also help focus strain on these reps and construct up the native, grassroots energy to in the end defeat them.
- You may study extra concerning the 18 Complicit Caucus Republicans by signing up for updates from MoveOn and being looking out for extra weblog posts, emails, and textual content messages like this, with analysis we’re compiling on simply how excessive all of them are and actions you possibly can be a part of with different MoveOn members to make a distinction.
- You may donate to MoveOn to assist gas our all-in efforts to defeat these phonies, from in-depth opposition analysis and district-specific polls to flooding their workplaces with calls to focused advertisements that decision out their hypocrisy—whereas constructing our native, grassroots muscle groups to oust them in 2024.
You can too comply with MoveOn on Twitter, Instagram, Fb, YouTube, and TikTok as we proceed to share particular alternatives and extra data—as a result of these key districts are important to what’s taking place in Congress this 12 months and what’s going to occur within the election subsequent 12 months. YOU shall be important to serving to take again the Home in 2024.
Are you a constituent of a Complicit Caucus member? Try the checklist of members and their congressional districts under.
Rep. Don Bacon (NE-2)
Rep. Lori Chavez-DeRemer (OR-5)
Rep. Juan Ciscomani (AZ-6)
Rep. Anthony D’Esposito (NY-4)
Rep. John Duarte (CA-13)
Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-1)
Rep. Mike Garcia (CA-27)
Rep. Thomas Kean Jr. (NJ-07)
Rep. Jen Kiggans (VA-2)
Rep. Younger Kim (CA-40)
Rep. Nicholas LaLota (NY-1)
Rep. Michael Lawler (NY-17)
Rep. Marcus Molinaro (NY-19)
Rep. George Santos (NY-3)
Rep. David Schweikert (AZ-1)
Rep. Michelle Metal (CA-45)
Rep. David Valadao (CA-22)
Rep. Brandon Williams (NY-22)