NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A fireplace that sparked at a house in North Nashville led to at least one individual being hospitalized late Sunday evening.
Crews with the Nashville Fireplace Division had been despatched to the 2300 block of 23rd Avenue North simply earlier than 11 p.m. to answer stories of a residential fireplace.
Fireplace officers stated the decision additionally went out as a “Code Pink,” which meant somebody was inside the house.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported that they noticed flames coming by means of the entrance home windows of the residence.
| READ MORE | Newest headlines from Nashville and Davidson County
Crews stated one individual was inside the house through the blaze and was taken to Vanderbilt College Medical Heart. The extent of the person’s accidents was not instantly revealed.
No different details about the incident was launched.